To take advantage of NASA member discounts you need to be signed up as a NASA member.
ESM - Endless Savings & More
View and redeem savings from a variety of merchants available on your smart phone.
Powered by Endless Savings & More (ESM), this program is available to NASA Members and their families
How It Works
- Install the NASA version of the ESM App on your smart phone
- GPS automatically shows merchants and savings that are closest to your current location or you can search by category
- Tap on a merchant to view offers & tap on an offer for redemption details
- You typically show the offer on your smart phone at payment in physical locations or enter a code for online purchases
- Go to your app store (Google or Apple) on your smart phone
- Search for: ESM or Endless Savings & More
- During registration you will be asked for an “organization code”: Your “Organization Code” is: nasa
- Allow location services. ESM uses “locations services” or GPS to automatically show you offers that are closest to your current location first
How to Save Hundreds
- Check out the NASA “Exclusive Offers” and save hundreds per year on your smart phone and plan from Rogers or Telus. NASA “Exclusive Offers” always appear first when you tap the ESM App Check out the “Travel and Play” category on the ESM App to save hundreds on your next travel When in the mall or your shopping district, always “Tap the ESM App” to save additional hundreds per year
NASA Group Home and Auto Insurance Program
As a member of NASA, you, your spouse, and your dependent children are eligible for preferred group rates on home and auto insurance quotes through Marsh's Private Client Services.
For your NASA preferred quote, please call 1-877-476-6727 to speak with a licensed insurance broker at Marsh's Private Client Services.
Policy not renewing at this time? Let Marsh call you. You can submit your expiry dates online for a future home or auto insurance quote and never miss an opportunity to save.
Remember that these preferred group rates are not available to the general public. The NASA insurance program discount is only available to NASA members.
Need more coverage? NASA members are also eligible for preferred rates on:
Just follow the appropriate link for more information.
Factory Optical / Optiks International
Factory Optical Group of Companies is now offering their Preferred Partner Program to NASA members and their immediate family members.
The new and improved Preferred Partner Program gives all Non-Academic Staff Association members (and each of your dependents) the option for any promotion, any time. All you need to do is print the attached coupon to have the choice of any one of the following of the best 6 promotions, any day of the year, at any of their store locations across western Canada:
• 40% OFF a single complete pair purchase
• 50% OFF lenses with or without a frame purchase (single pair offer)
• 50% OFF frames with the purchase of prescription lenses (single pair offer)
• 2 for 1 + 50% OFF lens coatings, lens treatments and lens upgrades
• 2 for 1 + one complete kids’ pair FREE
• 2 for 1 + FREE Polarization
You will also be offered corporate pricing on prescription Safety Eyewear if you need them.
Click here for locations of Optiks International (AB and BC) and Factory Optical (SK) stores.
Click here for a full description of the offers.
Direct billing to Sunlife is available at all store locations.
NASA members can access free and discounted software, Apple products, printing services and many other discounts and deals through the IST Shop.
Faculty of Extension
Apply to any Faculty of Extension continuing and professional education program and the application fee of $100 will be waived when you identify yourself as a NASA member.
As a NASA member you can apply for yearly funding toward learning opportunities and professional development through HRDF, the Human Resources Development Fund. If you are looking for HRDF-eligible part-time study to either enhance your current work or to prepare for an expanded or different role, this offer is a bonus $100 value toward your study over and above your approved HRDF funding.
The $100 program application fee waiver also applies if you choose to pursue any Extension programs outside of HRDF.
Faculty of Extension offers over 300 courses and 40+ programs.
Click here for more details.
NASA Members are eligible to have the $200 registration fee waved when registering with Kepler Academy Early Learning & Child Care.
2019 Registration Night: Preschool, Kindergarten & Out-of-School Care
College Plaza Kepler Academy - #215, 8215 112 Street
Tuesday, January 29 from 6:00pm – 7:30pm
City of Edmonton Recreation Centres
University of Alberta employees, including NASA members, are eligible for discounted admission passes to City of Edmonton Recreation Centres when they present their OneCard, including:
- 20% discount off of annual passes
- 20% discount off of the Continuous Monthly Membership Program
- 15% discount off multi admission passes (adult and family)
For full information please visit http://www.edmonton.ca/wellness